The White Shepherd
Through the Years
Ann Tracy bred the 1st White Shepherd registered in AKC in 1917
“Photograph was edited for publication purposes, Photograph caption dated September 30, 1950 reads, "Lions Club plays apart - Leonard Reiring, right, treasurer of North Hollywood Lions Club, presents check for $500 to Joseph W. Jones Sr., president of International Guiding Eyes, Inc. Club sponsored guide dog for blind Theodore Bushnell, at left. Also shown is Dr. W. W. Willson, club's chairman of sight conservation and blind committee."
”Geraldine Lowhorn (right) with her Seeing Eye dog” (1945)
Dog Trials (obedience trial at Hollywood Dog Obedience Club, Incorporated), 1954